Monday, February 18, 2013

Perfectly Presidential Monday


As decreed by some President...somewhere...this was a perfectly Presidential (and beautiful) Monday!

Ok...except I had to get my eyes dialated
AND...
I couldn't read
AND...
I got a migraine.
BUT....
I don't have any icky eye problems and my eyes are actually getting better with age
AND...
because I couldn't read I didn't have to sit at the computer and do lesson plans
AND....
because of Excedrin, my migraine was not a doozy and only lasted 3 hours
SO....
now I will eat some medicinal Cheetos and go lose myself 
in a book!
It's a great day.



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Jenn Vaterlaus said...

ohhh!! I read that book! What do you think of it?

Suey said...

So glad your eyes are doing okay! Happy reading!

bermudaonion said...

It is a great day when you get good news about your eyes!