Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Chick is Flying the Coop...


I am flying this coop....
flappin' my wings to Women's Conference in Provo.
Of course it takes a bunch of work to get myself off the ground...

sub plans - check!
Career Ladder finished - check!
Spring Fling assignments completed - check!
IEP/RED meetings - check!
shopping for birthdays - check!
house cleaned - check!
meals made for my dear hubster - check!
checking the weather in Utah - check!
packing (how many books will I need?!) - check!

Wow, I'm tired already and I haven't even left the ground.
I hope this is worth it!!

Back this weekend :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So jealous. Any chance you can swing by Sahuarita with an extra suitcase that I can stow away in? These last 16 days of school are proving to work me to the bone. I suppose that it is just what I needed to be prepared to let go of my favorite class plus 1. I am ready for a new crew finally. Have fun this weekend. Next year we will have to plan to go together. At this point in every school year I could totally use the morale boost.

alisonwonderland said...

Have a great time! I haven't been to the women's conference in many years but always enjoyed it when I went.