I borrowed this from a friend.... I am too tired to think of much else and I enjoy the insight I gained from other's simple questions....
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair. After about 5 minutes of just standing there.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? This assumes I have a bunch of them. I have one, it's not my favorite anything, and it is white.
3. Do you plan outfits? Yes and no. It does make coordinating my scanty wardrobe easier. It is kind of like grown-up Garanimals (color tagged outfits the boys wore when they were little - you couldn't go wrong when you matched the tags!) I have a $10 rule for 1st grade teacher clothes. That way I am never disappointed if I get overhead marker on it or one of the kids hugs me with dirty hands!
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Friday tired!! I've been even known to drift off when sitting in front of the computer!
5. What's the closest thing to you that's red? An iTunes gift card!
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I wish I slept long enough to dream! This middle of life sleeplessness is a killer!!
7. Did you meet anybody new today? Although we were not technically introduced, can I count the guy at the Blimpie Sandwich counter?!?!
8. What are you craving right now? Sleep!
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cole slaw.
10. Are you emotional? Only all the time - during prayers, at weddings, at sappy movies, when I sing, when I read a good book. Gosh my heartstrings are always being tugged.
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yep! We did it with the song 100 bottles of Beer on the Wall on several bus trips. We just kept on going!! Boy those bus drivers are so patient!!
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick, lick, lick!
13. Do you like your hair? Talk to me tomorrow - 8am appointment for color and cut!! Yippee!
14. Do you like yourself? I do. I'm just an ordinary person, but I aim to do extraordinary things in my own little world!
15. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Is he cooking BBQ?
16. What are you listening to right now? Silence. I'm learning to be more content with it.
17. Are your parents strict? I guess my perception has changed over the years. I'm sure I felt that my mom was somewhat strict when I was growing up but for the most part I look back and realize how much leeway we had.
18. Would you go sky diving? No, NO, NOOOO! Are you crazy?!
19. Do you like cottage cheese? It's great with mandarin oranges, peaches or pears and colored sugar that my mom used to serve. Not much good any other way though.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? President Spencer W. Kimball is at the top of my list.
21. Do you rent movies often? I can't think of the last time. We buy rather than rent and then let everyone check them out from us. Even that has slowed down. Can it be that we have hit our limit?!
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? I have looked and looked and can't find anything. Oh, I missed it - it's my sparkling personality!
23. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, St. Kitts - all amazing!
24. Have you made a prank phone call? I think this question will be obsolete soon with caller ID etc. Back in the day, when anonymity was still possible, I probably did my fair share.
25. Ever been on a train? When I was little and then not for another 45 years. We traveled from Washington DC to NYC and loved it all.
26. Brown or white eggs? White thank you.
27. Do you have a cell-phone? I do. I love the connection it affords, the convenience of text messaging, the security and the kindness it can engender. On the other hand it saddens me when we use it inappropriately. Seriously, look people in the eyes and put away the cell phone when you are with someone.
28. Do you use chap stick? Every night.
29. Do you own a gun? No. But after last night's self defense class I can injure in 4 prime attack targets! Watch your ears too....
30. Can you use chop sticks? I'm truly not that coordinated. What am I doing wrong?
31. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself and I. Rich is on a Youth Conference trip. It's me and the pillow, baby!
32. Are you too forgiving? Can you be too forgiving? I hope I'm forgiving. I will stand up for myself and others but I am the Queen of Short Term memory so I probably forgive because I truly forget.
33. Ever been in love? I have and am.
34. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Serving diligently!
35. Ever have cream puffs? Yes and I love them cold. A little chocolate never hurt either!
36. Last time you cried? Wednesday. I wish I looked prettier when I cried - I do it enough that at least I should look nicer.
37. What was the last question you asked? What can I do to help?
38. Favorite time of the year? Fall!!
39. Do you have any tattoos? No.
40. Are you sarcastic? I can be. I don't necessarily like it in others either, but with some people it just comes eeking out.
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. I did see it on the TV Guide on cable tonight though - small world.
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? Totally. Embarrassing too! My first graders didn't know what to do.
43. Favorite color? Why is this question so hard?? I guess I just hate committing to only one. Today I'll choose....garnet.
44. Have you ever slapped someone? I'm not proud of it, but yes.
45. Is your hair curly? Nope!
46. What was the last CD you bought? Drew Bennett, flamenco guitarist. Yum.
47. Do looks matter? They shouldn't but in my shallower moments, they can.
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I don't know. I'd like to think so, but....yeah....I don't know.
49. Is your phone bill sky high? Well it's higher than I would like for this little thing. Can I call it my insurance policy?
50. Do you like your life right now? Yes, I am very blessed.
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? I can always fall asleep....staying asleep is the tricky part. No, I don't sleep with the TV on. I hate late night TV.
52. Can you handle the truth? I can. My weakness is in thinking others can't.
53. Do you have good vision? Nearsighted but, believe it or not, my eyes are getting better with age.
54. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike, definitely. I'm not a hater, though.
55. How often do you talk on the phone? Once a day maybe. I text a lot more.
56. What are you wearing? Jammies
57. What is your favorite animal? Wild animal - a raccoon.
58. Where was your most recent picture taken? A friend took as all around town and photographed both me and Rich! Engagement shots after 32 years.
59. Can you hula hoop? No, I'm truly impaired.
60. Do you have a job? I do! Still.
61. What was the most recent thing you bought? A new skirt to sing in the Stake Choir.
62. Have you ever crawled through a window? Sure. How else do you get off a bus?!?!