Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Sunday Edition

Outside my window... Rain! Glorious Rain! I rarely get to say that. My office window looks down onto a neighborhood of rustling trees and big, puffy, grey rain-filled clouds. Wow! Wish I could throw some mountain scenes into the mix, but I'll take what I can get and today it is so pretty. Thunderclouds, pouring rain....yum!

I am listening to .... Kenneth Cope station on my Pandora. Talent. Mmmmmm.

Favorite things from this week ... The Tucson Festival of Books, family time, reading time, SPRING BREAK, March Madness basketball, reading, time with Rich, gelato, California Pizza Kitchen and Yogurtland with the people I love, raindrops, patios, reading time, no schedule, service to others, bookstores, libraries, reading time, the sound of a fountain, reading in bed, peace and plenty, rain pattering, Book Group, connections. Wow! I am so blessed. I LOVE SPRING BREAK.

I am thinking ... I will be glad to get back to work for one reason only----to get myself back in healthy eating habits!! Working like your hair's on fire has it's advantages! Spring Break was a break from my healthy routines --- so, come tomorrow it's back on the bandwagon for me! Yeah! I miss my apples.

I am grateful for ... that report cards are all done, for rainy days, sportsmanship, passion, goals to set, enthusiasm, vacuum cleaners, texting, and cuddles

I am reading ... mysteries! It's March Mystery Madness for one of my book groups so I am enjoying a few as well as a biography of Agatha Christie. I've finished three books (A Little Bit Wicked, Julia's Chocolates and Cinder) this week and I'm getting ready to start a new book today....what shall it be?!?! The Dressmaker, Starcrossed by Elizabeth Bunce or The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer. Decisions.

I am listing ... school plans, book plans, living room plans - my to-do list is actually on a piece of giant chart paper now. Yikes.

I am creating ... chaos ;)

Plans for the week ... March Mystery Madness at Book Group, Girl's Night with my coworkers, hiking with my honey, dinner with J&K and taxes on Saturday

No comments: