Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break


I will now take a moment to revel in the fact that....

I laid in bed and read til school would have started!

I ate breakfast on the back porch in the cool breeze.

I sat on the porch swing and finished Major Pettigrew's Last Stand & loved it!!
(Okay, Suey, you were right!!)

It is almost noon and I am still in my cool new "Book Lover" sleeping shirt in front of the computer and loving every minute of it....I HAVE finished washing all the bed linens though.

I have every intention of doing something.

Eventually.

I LOVE SPRING BREAK!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I did everything yesterday so that I can do nothing today. Well...not exactly. I did have to go to the dentist. :( And I do get to go back in two weeks for a permanent crown. :( :( And my mouth is STILL numb. I think we might come out to stay on Thursday and Friday if that would be ok with your schedule. By leaving from your house to go the Ren. Fair, Ben noted that I would save myself an extra trip in the car. Let me know if that works for you. :)

Suey said...

It all sounds absolutely perfect and I'm so glad you loved Major Pettigrew!

beckaboots said...

YAY! Spring Break! :) Enjoy it!