Saturday, September 11, 2010

Portrait of a Saturday morning...

Come sun-up it's me, some spray paint, a good book and some lesson planning on my Saturday agenda. My phone has become my email link, my Pandora music to plan by and my calendar. Gosh, I do believe I am acting a wee-bit techie!!! Ack. (It's only a disguise.) Later we'll throw in going to the Home Show with Rich. Yep, that should about do it.... I'm almost done with Mockingjay and have 2 new books waiting in the wings! As my students would say, "I'm in the Reading Zone!!"

2 comments:

Suey said...

What a fun way to show us what your day will entail! Cool.

King Richard said...

After Mockingjay you have two more books in the wings? That was a really bad pun. So now you are not only becoming a techie (we call them "nerds") you are also starting to tell bad jokes. You'll fit in just fine around here. :)