Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Am

so fed up with my Spanish class that I could just flip! What an insane idea to do this in 8 weeks instead of 14 and in May, no less! Remind me to have my head examined. I am blogging right now rather than study and doing my bi-weekly test. It's only due tonight!

reading a great book, Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. I think I'm in book-lust.

wishing that the Phoenix Suns would pull it together. C'mon guys, you can do it!

packing my classroom. How can I accumulate so much in the 5 years I've been in this classroom. I don't know where to start first ---

full after dinner at Cafe Rio!! Yumm!

starting to work on regular report cards. ELD report cards are DONE! Wahoo!

ready for a weekend, a pedicure (long overdue) and some swinging-time on the back porch.

anxious to get to the Book Group read - Sway; The Irresistable Pull of Irrational Behavior. Maybe I can explain to myself why I do some of the wonky things I do....like checking out so many library books when I have piles at home. No, no, I know - why I started this Spanish class to begin with......

I Am crazy-loco!


No comments: