Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ever feel like.....


Ever feel like you are the one holding up the world all be yourself?? So it all won't crash in on you if you let go??? Sometimes the stresses of teaching (non- English language students !!), of church callings and responsibilities, of home life and relationships all add up! I begin to feel like I am trying to shoulder it all alone. I'm afraid to let go for fear it will all come crashing down on me. I can't take one more burden... it will all be too much....I'm afraid...

I know I'm wrong when I think that I shoulder it all alone. I am just one person... but someone bigger than me is carrying my burdens too. Carrying what I can't shoulder and relieving what I can't take. I just have to TRUST - and that's the hardest part.


1 comment:

J+K said...

you'll survive you always do