Jenn is daughter in law #1. Not only is she #1 in order, she's #1 in creativity, organization, and reliability!! These are all traits I admire, crave, and ones we need in our family!! Jenn is terrific in supporting family traditions, sharing her skills, and helping to keep our family together.
Things I love about Jenn...
- her love of her kiddos!! No matter how taxed she feels, they are her first priority. That makes my heart soar.
- she shares her talents so willingly!
- she makes the best party food. (Reminder, have her be in charge of all family parties and events!! Just kidding...)
- she shares her books! :) and just about anything else you need!
- her teaching creativity and wisdom
- organization, organization, organization. No one can pack a closet or car like she can!
- vision - she knows what she wants and how to put it together. From a classroom, to designing her home, to planning a vacation - she has a vision of what she wants it to be like and she makes it happen!
- she has a memory for all details - great and small
- follow through. She says she'll do it, she does it, and that's that! Wow! I forget what I'm doing half way through...she's amazing!
- her loyalty
- her love of my son! (yep, she has great taste!)
Because of Jenn and her influence I am now addicted to chips and dip, a member of the Godiva chocolate of the Month club, and I'm a teacher!! Who knew our lives would change so much when Ben brought her home to meet us. One of my life's blessings!