Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful Thoughts & Blessings

Thanksgiving was fabulous....I love counting my blessings. So, here is what I am grateful for this week:
  • texts, emails and phone calls from my kiddos
  • an awesome class of students
  • hugs from my grandbugs
  • great friends
  • shopping, talking, and planning with my daughter
  • emails from mom
  • Honeycrisp apples
  • going out to eat
  • amazingly talented, gifted kids
  • Rosa's green salsa and salad
  • my Shelli-dog - how I miss you girl!
  • my new school
  • new friendships
  • the smell of a bookstore
  • new smaller jeans
  • my siblings and their spouses
  • books in the mail
  • Diet Coke & Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Book Groups
  • my waterbed
  • in-laws
  • football season
  • Eegee's fries with a side of ranch
  • the BIG TV
  • Christmas catalogs
  • our car
  • my parents
  • a great family
  • goldfish crackers
  • old friends
  • memories...
  • family pictures
  • water
  • back scratches
  • a good night's sleep
  • days with no responsibilities
  • The Poisoned Pen & Changing Hands
  • the warmth of the sun
  • the day off - heck, DAYS off!
  • laughter
  • my books
  • Pandora One radio
  • trips with Rich - anywhere!!
and, last but not least, my partner in crime, my bff, my eternal companion and total bud--Rich!!

I love November and the feeling of gratitude.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love the feeling, too, and try my best to extend it throughout the year!