Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Summer Projects....


























#1 A trip to Goodwill (Jennie's and my favorite thinking spot) netted Jennie this little end table for - - get this - - $3.99 (that's right it was 50%
off!!) It's going to be right inside her front door as a "jumping off place" for her purse and under her bright apple red magnet board!! It's become MY project and is wonderful thinking time for me. So far it's required removing a broken laminate top, sanding, priming...you know, the fun stuff......
























#2 A new classroom to set up and make right for a new grade.....

I'm using this book as a great resource:


#3 I'm reading for school (I've got to learn to be a 3rd grade teacher now..) and I'm trying to pull together lists for read-alouds. But I'm also reading this:


Well I have MANY more projects that I'm up to my eyeballs in but these were the ones with pictures!!!! So little summer is left. I won't go into panic mode yet, but I still need to find the top of the desk......

No comments: