List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.
1. My family! They are a source of heartache AND joy but the good certainly outweighs the bad! Each of my kiddos have so many talents and together we complete each other. I love laughing with them and finding out what's up and important in their lives!
2. Rich - my husband is my best friend.
3. The gospel of Jesus Christ. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is my foundation. My love of the church and the gospel continues to grow every day.
1. Not having my family with me for eternity.
2. Going blind.
3. Feeling out of control - ie. when someone is driving too fast, when I don't know what is happening.
1. Learning Spanish - I would love to conduct a report card conference in Spanish this year.
2. Keeping my house clean..it should get easier when Jennie's at college, but who will pick up after me???!?!
3. Working at being a better teacher. I want to be more effective in teaching small groups and keeping stations active and appropriate. I'm excited to really work on this in an ELD classroom this year!
1. Getting lost in the "Time-sucker" (the computer!) I love reading other people's blogs (I guess I am just nosy) and listening to music on iTunes and youtube! I can't believe I'm admitting this!
2. Reading - I always have a "flood" book with me - in case I am caught out in a flood somewhere and don't have something to read. I keep a book in my purse, one upstairs and one downstairs. I love reading!
3. Listening to Jennie talk about her life - I love hearing about her dates, her fun times and her discoveries!
1. I love to staying in bed in the morning and reading!! Add a cloudy or rainy day and that is just about my favorite.
2. I love football season and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday - food, family, AND football!!
3. I adore the people I work with. They make me laugh, cry, giggle, guffaw, and they are the most supportive people around. I am so very blessed!!!
What a great introspective this was. It was a terrific journal idea for my gratitude journal. Thanks for the idea Holly.