Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Still teaching...for 6 more days....

What the heck...while other teachers are taking their stuff down we are putting things up!!
The Trouble With Tuck by Theodore Taylor
Literature Study


My 4th graders loved it!!
Now we're on the The Cay by the same author...I will admit that we are not making a bulletin board though.

For my Walk to Read kids we have...




Greek mythology and Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief!

Report cards are due Sunday night and classrooms should be getting packed up and stored away but we still have a great book to work on...
These kids do NOT want it to end!

This is such a small photo that doesn't show the busyness of the classroom but it DOES explain why I am still not done with my book-group-book yet for this month!!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming!!

No comments: