Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Sunday Picture Post

I'm smiling BECAUSE......




1. I caught a glimpse of a man reading instructions....


2. I got to leave school at lunch time on Monday to wait here....


3. This wasn't just ANY waiting room. 
But a gorgeous waiting room.


4. Jennie and her amazing husband invited me to the party!
This was their last photo of  "Just 2"...

Now...


She's worth "waiting" for....
(PS - I even got to cut the cord!! Whoa!)
My baby had a baby!
We are smitten!

Now you know why I'm smiling...

Tinsley is here! 


I feel like the Grinch who's heart grew three sizes.
L.O.V.E. it!

My Dad would have loved it that this new little bug carries our family name. He would have loved her dark hair and her dark eyes. He would have loved her tiny ears. He would have counted every little toe and finger. 
I just figure he kissed her in heaven and sent her our way!
We are counting our blessings.

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

How sweet and look at all of that hair. Our first grandchild is 5 months and still no real hair:) congrats.

Suey said...

Congrats Grandma! :) What a lovely baby!